Mar 17, 2011

Gaga here Gaga there ..



Gaga here and there ..

Everywhere it sounds like Born This Way .

Even in my class Born This Way here and there .

Especially from my deskmate , Feez . A little monster .

It seems like Born This Way is a new phenomena after her Bad Romance and Alejandro even her Just Dance .

When we read the lyrics of the Born This Way by Lady Gaga , it inspire us to be us . Not to be others .

I'm beautiful in my way ,
Cause God makes no mistakes ,
I'm on the right track ,
Baby I was born this way .

Don't hide yourself in regret ,
Just love yourself and you're set ,
I'm on the right track ,
Baby I was born this way .

It means a lot .
Just love yourself cause god makes no mistakes .
You're beautiful in your way cause you were born that way .

Gaga , you're a phenomena .
But , take her in a term of positive way .
Not negatively .
She's not perfect at all ,
But she's on the right track cause she was born that way .

p/s : watch out bieber ... Born This Way is a new Baby .

No comments:

Post a Comment