Dec 25, 2010

fresh in mind:::)

school holiday is coming to the end.not less than 14 days,i will get the title as a form 3 student.

time seems to fast and quick to be measure.i still remember when the first time i step both of my foot on the Malay College school compound.with a fat face and a very "big" body.quite surprising now because that situation still fresh in my clean mind.

A year there..ermmm..i want to be form 1 student again if there any chances for me to do so.so many memories(sweet and bitter) happened in Prep School.an amazing experience in my life that teach me to be a better person from day to day.

It has been a great year for me because i am going to New Hostel still as a collegian.New Hostel@New Ho?hahaha..a lot of memorable moments that still fresh in my mind such as i had to sing at the Basketball Court(song:Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars),i had to clean all rubbish from all dustbin in New Ho just because i'm watching television during Prep Hours.

Next..i think i am a clean boy when i'm in form 1.but f2..i gained 3-4 confinements and 2 detention class.(i think so!)one of the mistakes was:i am relating my custodian,Fect Manul with his favourite form 2 student,Nuraiman.(logic?don't think so).but,that is what we call as a memory of line.we cannot revised the clock to go backwards,to go back to the past.Impossible.

2011:A Year Full Of Challenge.
2011 surely will give me more pressure to face the PMR.i want to achieve an excellent result like all my senior did.the block call Pavillion will provide me a place like "palace" for me to study and live there with full of challenge.A Year Without Rain?Impossible Selena Gomez:)just kiddin'.

-0913 the best-

No comments:

Post a Comment