Jun 3, 2012

Story and pictures from MCKK

For quite a long time,i'm not updating my blog.Banyak story yang aku nak share.But for now,i will keep posting  pictures me as an MCKK boy with my friends also known as my siblings ;)

 My best friends forever

Cross country 2012
(Last to arrive)

Cross country 2012,
Me and some of my other batch mates duty sebagai PBSM on that day.Ramai yang injured especially the junior.So,after duty,we walked together to the field and unfortunately,we were the last to arrive,Sampai-sampai padang dah kosong.We were smiling and facing each other.Again,we all semua tunggu our beloved Pak Berahim,(a very kind man,worked at MCKK) to pick us.Masuk dalam van,semua letih.Although we all semua tak lari,tapi letih tetap letih.Angkat orang injured and so on..

And the most exciting moment when AHMAD house emerged as this year's champion for the Cross Country.Finally,we won :)

More to come,InsyaAllah....

1 comment:

  1. HYE AND ASALAMMUALAIKUM!Boleh tak saya nak mintak tolong something?

    ReplyDelete