Dec 17, 2011

The best FBers for 2011 .


Like last year , aku akan senaraikan my top 10 the best Fbers for 2011 .
Since last year , FB is such a very useful medium for me to communicate with my friends .
My old schoolmates , the MC boys , my teachers and etc ..
So , for this year , i will note down my Top 10 Fbers for 2011 .

=) From nearly a thousand friends , now with only 701 friends , with 381 pictures , Facebook is getting better.
These are my top Fbers for me . :)

*This is not a list based on ranking :)

  • Arif Tarmizi
  • Muhammad Hazman @ Nufail Roslim *confused
  • Ibrahim Abdul Halim
  • Ezaq Ayie
  • Abdul Hafiz
  • E-Zul Unkpeo
  • Danial Aizam
  • Izzat Iskandar
  • Safwan A.Rahman
  • Fadhli Sabri
+ Haziq Hamzah yang asyik POKE aku . :)

Thanks guys :P


No comments:

Post a Comment