Apr 28, 2011

Older Post but Interesting One !! :)

Congratulaions to Malay College Wind Orchestra .

They managed to be the last in the first division .

They also managed to achieve the gold medal for the competition .

It seems to be a great year for MC .

I hope this achievement will continue until the end of The Malay College life .

Hopefully with Mr Anand being our new principal , we will manage to conquer the SBP and SBT world .

Today also , me and Benjo made a decision to avoid THEM !

YES ... AVOID THEM !

quite shock ?

I don't think so .

They seems to be so arrogant and fucking hate us .

We hate them too if that so .

But not all .

Some of them can be our friend .

Still can be our friend .

Yet !

Maybe 10+ of them .

I think it's enough for me and Benjo .

Benjo will take 4 .. I will take the rest !

To Feez , Opah , Hazmo and Ed ... Gratz on the achievement ..

<3NAZEEM

No comments:

Post a Comment